Home >News> What is the classification of galvanized sheets
What is the classification of galvanized sheets
Let’s analyze the classification of galvanized sheet.
1. The hot dip galvanized steel coil for sale. The steel sheet is immersed in a molten zinc bath to adhere to a zinc-plated steel sheet to the surface. At present, it is mainly produced by a continuous galvanizing process, that is, a coiled steel plate is continuously immersed in a plating tank in which zinc is melted to form a galvanized steel sheet.
2. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This steel sheet is also produced by hot dip, but immediately after it is discharged, it is heated to about 500 ?? C to form an alloy film of zinc and iron. This galvanized sheet has good adhesion and weldability of the coating.
3. Electro-galvanized steel sheet. The production of such a galvanized steel sheet by electroplating has good processability. However, the coating is thinner and the corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanized sheet.
4. Single-sided plating and double-sided differential galvanized steel. Single-sided galvanized steel, that is, a product that is only galvanized on one side. It has better adaptability than a double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, painting, anti-rust treatment, and processing.
In order to overcome the shortcomings of uncoated zinc on one side, there is a galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, a double-sided differential galvanized sheet.
5. Alloy, composite galvanized steel sheet. It is made of zinc and other metals such as aluminum, lead, zinc, etc., or even composite plated steel. This steel plate has excellent rust resistance and good coating properties.
In addition to the above five types, there are also colored galvanized steel sheets, printed galvanized steel sheets, and polyvinyl chloride laminated galvanized steel sheets. However, the most commonly used ones are still hot dip galvanized sheets.