China color-coated corrugated roofing sheet is also called pressure plate, adopting color coating steel plate, galvanized sheet, color coated steel coil and other metal plate through roller cold bending into various wave type pressure plate, it is applicable to industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, the roof of large-span steel structure houses, walls and interior and exterior wall decoration. It is characterized by lightweight, high strength, rich color and luster, convenient and quick construction, aseismic resistance, fire prevention, rain prevention, long life, and no maintenance.
The Corrugated roofing sheet also means the PPGI Roofing sheet, mainly used in the building roof, wall panel construction, factory building industrial and so on.
Shandong Hengze New Material Co., Ltd., a China color-coated corrugated roofing sheet manufacturer, produces low cost color-coated corrugated roofing sheet. We are very familiar with China color-coated corrugated roofing sheet, let’s talk about what color-coated corrugated roofing sheet is below.
The hot sale color-coated corrugated roofing sheet (PPGI Roofing sheet) is usually corrugated by the PPGI Coils. It mainly used in civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, the large span steel structure of the roof, walls and interior wall decoration industrial.
The market is mostly steel cold rolled plate, by coating: galvanized or aluminum-zinc, paint layer, the thickness is about 0.13-0.6mm. The width is generally 600-1200mm pressing, special for building roofing, wall enclosure board. Due to its good plasticity, it can better adapt to the requirements of various architectural shapes, with beautiful appearance, durable color, and environmental protection.
The history of hot sale color-coated corrugated roofing sheet was produced in the United States in the 1930s. In the early 1980s, China Wuhan iron & steel and Baosteel first introduced the production line of colored coating steel plate. Since then, China has started to apply the domestic colored coating pressure plate to industrial buildings, such as Shandong Wanda factory, national cotton and grain warehouse, and factories in various development zones. With the rapid development of application technology, the application range is expanding and the quantity is increasing.
In the 21st century, China’s national economy has been developing steadily at a high speed. Corrugated sheets have also entered large public buildings in various regions from general industrial buildings, such as airport terminal building, railway station, sports stadium, concert hall, grand theater, and 2008 Olympic venues. The roof, floor, and wall of the building adopt the more reasonable plate type with stress and connection, the construction method is more scientific and the corrosion resistance is stronger, the research and development of aluminum-zinc steel plate, aluminum magnesium manganese alloy plate, titanium alloy plate, stainless steel, etc., which greatly improves the application technology level of subtype metal plate.
In the aspect of plate type structure and standard, the second generation pressure plate products such as undercut structure, buckle structure and fastener concealed connection appear. The closed flat slab floor has been well used. The plating (substrate) of the same pressure plate added aluminum plating and galvanized aluminum sheet, and the coating plate added new products such as PVDF coating plate and high weather-resistant polyester coating plate (HDP). Related international “continuous hot-dip galvanized steel sheet and steel strip”, “color coating steel sheet and steel strip”, “steel structure construction quality acceptance code” and so on.
Compression plates are usually classified according to application location, wave height of plate type, lap joint structure, and material. Common classification methods are as follows:
1. Classification by application location — roof panel, wall panel, floor slab and ceiling panel, etc. The use of color steel plate at the same time as the wall decoration plate, the architectural decoration effect is relatively new and unique.
2. According to wave height classification, it is divided into high wave plate (wave height = 70mm), a medium wave plate (wave height <70mm) and low wave plate (wave height <30mm).
3. According to the classification of substrate material — divided into hot-dip galvanized substrate, hot-dip aluminum-zinc plating, and hot-dip aluminum substrate.
4. It is classified according to the plate seam structure — divided into lap joint, undercut and compression structure, etc. The middle and high wave plate should be used as the roof plate with higher waterproof requirements. Overlapping middle and high wave plate galvanized sheet to use floorboard; Lapped low wave plate should be used as a wall panel.
Product performance: color plate thickness 0.2mm ~ 1.0mm
Effective width: 608mm, 760mm, 820mm, 900mm, 950mm, 960mm, 1025mm, etc
Length: As per the customer needed
1. Different architectural styles can be expressed through their attractive and novel appearance, rich color, strong decoration, and flexible combination;
2. Lightweight, high strength, good skin stiffness, and anti-water agent anti-seismic performance;
3. The high quality of factory products;
4. Convenient construction and installation, reduce installation and transportation workload, and shorten construction period;
5. The pressed steel plate is an environmental-friendly building material, which can be recycled and utilized.
6. Individual materials are of high price and have poor durability compared with concrete or masonry enclosure materials.
We export the corrugated roofing sheet to all over the world countries. Welcome your inquiry and looking forward can cooperate in the sooner future.
In addition, Shandong Hengze New Material Co., Ltd. is a color-coated corrugated roofing sheet manufacturer with many years of research and production experience. Welcome to consult the high quality color-coated corrugated roofing sheet price if you are interested in low cost color-coated corrugated roofing sheet.