Home >News> Color-coated Sheet in Processing Matters
Color-coated Sheet in Processing Matters
The majority of owners and construction customers to purchase painted board, according to the use of shearing, bending, molding and other processing. Due to the surface of galvanized steel and organic coating, processing and ordinary cold rolled steel plate many different places, to pay special attention to prevent damage during processing coating.
Factors affecting shear
1. Mechanical properties of materials.
2. Tool shape and clearance.
3. Friction and lubrication of tool surface.
4. Processing speed and temperature.
Special precautions for cutting color-coated corrugated roofing sheet
1. The rough edges of the cutting surface shall be kept short as far as possible to prevent the color-coated roofing sheets from scratching each other during cutting and stacking.
2. Remove the chips and metal powder generated during cutting in time, otherwise, it will damage the surface of the steel plate and become the source of abrasion or corrosion and rust.
3. When the colored coated steel strip is cut, the roller in contact with the color plate shall be cots or other materials, and the table in contact with the colored steel plate shall be covered with rubber pad and kept clean to prevent damage of the color plate coating film.
Color-coated corrugated roofing sheet bending processing should pay attention to:
1. Remove dirt and rust attached to stamping dies, presses, upper pressing plates, and other parts, so as not to cause coating surface crush, scratches, affect appearance and cause durability decline.
2. After steel plate processing, due to the extension of the outside of the bending part, it may cause small cracks in the coating, which is not a big problem in practical use. This can be reduced or eliminated by maximizing the curvature of the machining site.
3. When setting the clearance between punch and die, the thickness of the coating film must be considered.
4. As the coating film will become brittle at too low a temperature, special attention should be paid to the processing temperature of the color-coated corrugated roofing sheet. The precoating plate than 21 ℃ should not be processing deformation. In the process of too low temperature, the coating film has the possibility of crack, rupture or peeling. Therefore, low-temperature processing should be avoided. If the ambient temperature is low, the steel plate should be properly heated before processing.
5. In addition to the above, in order to prevent the abrasion of the forming roller and the abrasion of the coating on the surface of the steel plate, the color coated steel plate should be made of hard materials or plated hard chromium on the surface of the forming roller.
In order to prevent the color-coated corrugated roofing sheet in the process of processing and construction of the surface damage, can be pre-processing before the film can be peeled off after the construction of a short period of time.