Home >News> Common Classification of Galvanized Sheet
Common Classification of Galvanized Sheet
1. Alloyed galvanized steel plate: This special-shaped tube steel plate is made by a hot-dip method, but it is heated to about 500 ° C immediately after being out of the groove to form an alloy film of zinc and iron. This galvanized sheet has good paint adhesion and weldability;
2. Single-sided and double-sided galvanized steel sheets: single-sided galvanized steel sheets, that is, products that are galvanized on only one side. In welding, painting, anti-rust treatment, processing, etc., it has better adaptability than a double-sided galvanized sheet produced by color-coated corrugated roofing sheet manufacturer. In order to overcome the shortcomings of uncoated zinc on one side, there is a galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, double-sided galvanized sheet;
3. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet: Immerse the thin steel sheet in the molten zinc bath to make a thin layer of zinc adhere to the surface. At present, it is mainly produced by the continuous galvanizing process, that is, the coiled steel plate is continuously immersed in the molten zinc plating bath to make a galvanized steel plate;
4. Alloy, composite galvanized steel plate: It is a steel plate made of zinc and other metals such as lead, zinc and even alloy plated. This special-shaped tube steel plate not only has excellent anti-rust performance but also has good coating performance;
5. Electro-galvanized steel sheet: the special-shaped pipe galvanized steel sheet manufactured by the electroplating method has good workability. However, the coating is thinner and the corrosion resistance is not as good as the hot-dip low price color corrugated steel sheet.
In addition to the above five types, there are color galvanized steel sheets, printed coating galvanized steel sheets, polyvinyl chloride laminated galvanized steel sheets, etc. The galvanized steel sheet can be divided into general-purpose, roofing, building outer panel, structure, tile board, drawing, and deep drawing, etc.