The high quality Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet?is different with the Galvanized roofing sheet also including the 55% aluminum-zinc?coating,?adopting color coating steel plate, galvanized sheet and another metal plate?through roller cold bending into various wave type pressure plate, it is applicable to industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, the roof of large-span steel structure houses, walls and interior and exterior wall decoration. It?is characterized by lightweight, high strength, rich color and luster, convenient and quick construction, aseismic resistance, fire prevention, rain prevention, long life, and?no maintenance.
It also has?the Color coated Galvalume steel, which the Alu-zinc can be coating from AZ 30-275g. Widely used in the Road repair and the construction.
Shandong Hengze New Material Co., Ltd.?is not only one of Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet suppliers, but also one of Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet manufacturers with low-cost high quality?Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet. As a manufacturer with high quality Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet, We are very familiar with the low-cost Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet, let??s talk about what is the Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet.
Aluminum-zinc?Galvalume corrugated roofing sheet, also known as the corrugated aluminum plate and pressed aluminum plate, aluminum tiles, etc., is to use aluminum plate after rolling pressure plate cold bending into various waveform, it is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, large-span steel structure roofing, wall and external decoration of the house, etc.
The high quality galvalume corrugated roofing sheet?has?qualitative light, high strength, color,?and?luster?is rich, convenient construction, earthquake, fire prevention, waterproof, long life and free maintenance etc, has been widely applied.
Type 750 corrugated aluminum zinc sheet
Type 825 corrugated aluminum zinc sheet
Type 840 corrugated aluminum zinc sheet
Type 850 corrugated aluminum zinc sheet
Model 900 corrugated aluminum zinc sheet
1. Aluminum-zinc?roofing sheet (corrugated aluminum plate, corrugated aluminum plate, and?pressed aluminum plate) is light in mass and the density is only one-third?of that of steel. The?same thickness is calculated to the price per square meter, the price of steel and aluminum is not much different.
2. Corrugated aluminum zinc sheet (aluminum tile, corrugated aluminum sheet and pressed aluminum sheet) is easy to be processed and shaped, and the construction is convenient and quick, which greatly reduces the construction intensity.
3. Corrugated aluminum zinc plate (aluminum tile, corrugated aluminum plate and pressed aluminum plate) is beautiful, generous and dignified. The aluminum skin is used for insulation decoration, and the bright visual effect is very good.
4. The long?service life of pressure plate (. Aluminum corrugated aluminum plate and corrugated aluminum plate), the good?corrosion resistance of aluminum, and the shelf life are?more than 15 years.
5. Aluminum-zinc?roofing sheet (corrugated aluminum sheet, pressed aluminum sheet) has a high?recycling value, and the iron sheet will corrode and rot after a few years. There is almost no recycling value, but the aluminum coil?(aluminum sheet) has much higher recycling value after recycling because of its corrosion resistance.
6. Aluminum-zinc?roofing sheet (corrugated aluminum plate and pressed aluminum plate) is widely used in the thermal insulation engineering of an oil?refinery, power plant, chemical plant, and?pharmaceutical factory.
Specification range of corrugated aluminum zinc sheet:?(0.5~5.0) * (2000~6000)
Alloy brand of corrugated aluminum zinc plate:?3003, 3004, 3105, etc.
Size of corrugated aluminum zinc roofing: 750, 840, 850, 900.
Product performance:?color plate thickness 0.2mm ~ 1.0mm
Effective width:?608mm, 760mm, 820mm, 900mm, 950mm, 960mm, 1025mm, etc
1. With the attractive?and novel appearance, rich color, strong decoration, flexible combination, different expression.
2. Lightweight?(6~10kg/m & sup2) High strength (yield strength: 250~550MPa), good skin stiffness and anti-water agent anti-seismic performance.
3. The high?quality of factory products.
4. Convenient construction and installation, reduce installation and transportation workload?and shorten the construction period.
5. The pressed steel plate is an environmental-friendly building material, which can be recycled and utilized.
6. Individual materials are of high price and have poor durability compared with concrete or masonry enclosure materials.
1. Measure the wire release
A. According to the axis and elevation line of the main structure, the mounting position line of the supporting skeleton is accurately bounced onto the main structure according to the design requirements.
B. Make out all embedded parts and retest their dimensions.
C. The distribution error should be controlled when measuring the outputting, rather than error accumulation.
D. The measurement shall be carried out when the wind force is no more than four levels. After?the line should be checked in time to ensure the verticality of the curtain wall and the correct position of the column.
2. Install the connector
Weld and fix the connector and embedded parts on the main structure. When?there is no embedded iron part on the main structure, the expansion bolts can be punched and fixed on the main structure.
3. Install the skeleton
A. Fix the anti-rust column with welding or bolt on the connector according to the position of the bullet line. When?installing, check the elevation and centerline?position at any time for the skeleton column of the aluminum curtain wall of the exterior wall with a larger?area and higher layer height. It must be measured with measuring instruments and line drop to correct its position, so as to ensure that the skeleton vertical bar is straight and level. Post-installation?elevation deviation should not be greater than 3 ?L, before and after the axis deviation should not be greater than 2 ?L, left and right deviation should not be greater than 3 ?L; Elevation?deviation between two columns should not be greater than 3 ?L, namely pillar maximum elevation difference should not be greater than 5 ?L, adjacent two root stand quite ?L distance deviation should not be greater than 2.
B. Install the connector and gasket at both ends of the beam at the predetermined position of the stand column, and install firmly, and the joints shall be strict; The level of the adjacent two beams ?L deviation shall not be greater than 1.Namely elevation deviation: when a curtain wall width less than or equal to 35 m should not be greater than 5 ?L;When a picture of a curtain wall width is greater than 35 m, should not be greater than 7 ?L.
4. Install aluminum corrugated plate
Measuring unreeling. Use rivets or bolts to fix the aluminum-plastic plate finish piece by piece on the steel frame. Board?with a board?between seam is 10 ~ 15 ?L, in order to adjust the installation error. Aluminous?model board installation, the deviation of up and down the left and right sides, should not be greater than 1.5 ?L.
5. Handle plate seam
After cleaning the surface of the aluminum-plastic plate and frame with detergent, immediately put sealing strip or weatherproof rubber strip in the gap between the aluminum plate, and then inject silicone weather-resistant?sealant and other materials.
6. Handle curtain wall closure
The end of wallboard?and the position of the keel can be sealed with a metal?plate.
Handle deformation joints. The treatment of deformation joints should meet the needs of building expansion and settlement, and also achieve the decoration effect. It?can often use an anisotropic?gold plate and neoprene belt system.
Shandong Hengze New Material Co., Ltd.?is a Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet manufacturer china with many years of research and production experience. Welcome to consult Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet price if you are interested in low-cost Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet?and high quality Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet.