Corrugated slabs are also called profiled slabs. Metal sheets such as color coated steel sheets and galvanized steel sheets are rolled and cold-formed into various corrugated profiled slabs. They are suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, roofs, walls and interior and exterior wall decoration of large-span steel structures. It has the characteristics of lightweight, high strength, rich color, convenient and fast construction, earthquake resistance, fire prevention, rainproof, long life and maintenance-free, and has been widely applied.
Mostly steel cold-rolled plate coated: galvanized or aluminum-zinc, paint layer, the width is generally 600-1200MM pressed, especially used for building a roof, wall panel. Because of its good plasticity, it can better adapt to the requirements of various architectural forms, beautiful appearance, durable color, environmental protection, and utilization.
Shandong Hengze New Material Co., Ltd. is not only one of Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet suppliers, but also one of Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet manufacturers with low-cost high quality Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet. As a manufacturer with high quality Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet, We are very familiar with the low-cost Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet, let’s talk about what is the Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet.
Surface state: Because of the different treatment methods in the coating process, the surface state of the galvanized corrugated sheet is also different, such as ordinary zinc flower, fine zinc flower, flat zinc flower, zinc flower-free, and phosphating treated the surface, etc. The German standard also has a surface rating.
Galvanized corrugated sheets should have a good appearance, and should not have defects harmful to the use of products, such as no plating, holes, cracks, and scum, over plating thickness, scratches, chromic acid dirt, white rust, etc. Foreign standards do not specify specific defects. When ordering, specific defects should be specified in the contract.
Galvanized sheet is a steel corrugated sheet is coated with zinc. Zinc plating is an economical and effective rust-proof method which is often used. About half of the world’s zinc production is used in this process. Corrugated boards came into being in the United States in the 1930s. In the early 1980s, Wuhan Steel and Baosteel first introduced the production line of color-coated steel plates. From then on, China began to apply domestic color-coated profiled boards to industrial buildings, such as Shandong MasterCard Workshop, National Cotton and Grain Warehouse, and factories in various development zones. With the rapid development of application technology of color coated profiled steel sheet, its application scope is expanding and its consumption is increasing.
Entering the 21st century, China’s national economy has developed rapidly and steadily. Color-coated corrugated boards have also entered large-scale public buildings from general industrial buildings, such as airport terminals, railway stations, stadiums, concert halls, theatres and Olympic venues in 2008. The roof, floor, and wall of the building adopt more reasonable slab type with stress and connection. The construction method is more scientific and the research and development of aluminized zinc plate, aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plate, titanium alloy plate and stainless steel with stronger anti-corrosion performance, which greatly improves the application technology level of sub-type metal plate.
In the aspect of plate structure and standard, the second generation of profiled sheet products, such as undercut structure, buckle structure and hidden connection of fasteners, have appeared. Closed-end profiled sheet building has a mature application. Aluminum plated sheet and galvanized aluminum plated sheet have been added to the plated sheet (base plate) and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating has been added to the coated sheet. New products such as laminates, high weather-resistant polyester coated sheets (HDP) and related international “continuous hot-dip galvanized steel sheets and strips”, “color coated steel sheets and strips”, “Code for acceptance of construction quality of steel structure engineering” have been successively repaired.
The profiled steel sheet is usually classified according to its application location, profile wave height, lap structure, and material. Common classifications are as follows:
1. According to the application location, it can be divided into roof panels, wall panels, floor panels, and ceiling panels. The use of color steel plate as wall decoration board at the same time, architectural decoration effect is relatively novel and unique.
2. According to wave height, it can be divided into high wave plate (wave height (> 70 mm), mediumwave plate (wave height < 70 mm) and low wave plate (wave height < 30 mm).
3. According to the material of the substrate, it can be divided into hot-dip galvanized substrate, hot-dip aluminum-zinc, and hot-dip galvanized aluminum substrate.
4. According to the way of seam construction, it can be divided into overlap, undercut and withholding structure. Among them, undercut and buckled medium and high wave boards should be used as roof slabs with higher waterproof requirements; lapped galvanized medium and high wave boards should be used as floor slabs; lapped low wave boards should be used as wall panels.
1. It has a beautiful appearance, rich colors, strong decoration, and flexible combination.
2. Architectural style.
3. Lightweight (6-10 kg/m²); high strength (yield strength 250-550 MPa), good skin stiffness, the good anti-seismic performance of waterproofing agent.
4. The quality of factory products is high.
5. Construction and installation are convenient, reducing the workload of installation and transportation, and shortening the construction period.
6. Profiled steel sheets are environmentally friendly building materials, which can be recycled. The promotion and application of profiled steel sheets conform to the policy of sustainable development of the national economy.
7. The price of monomer material is high, and its durability is poor compared with concrete or masonry enclosure materials.
It can be divided into two types: galvanized sheet cut into the fixed length and wrapped with a galvanized sheet. Generally, iron packing is lined with moistureproof paper and iron waist is strapped to the bracket. The strapping must be firm to prevent galvanized sheets from being rubbed against each other.
Shandong Hengze New Material Co., Ltd. is a Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet manufacturer with many years of research and production experience. Welcome to consult Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet price if you are interested in low-cost Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet and high quality Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet.