The color of high quality PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil?can be divided into many types according to the user’s requirements, such as orange, milk yellow, deep sky blue, sea blue, blush, ivory white, porcelain blue and so on. The market use of PPGI Steel Manufacture is mainly divided into three parts: construction, home appliances, and transportation. Among them, the construction sector accounts for the largest proportion, followed by home appliances, and the transportation industry only accounts for fewer departments.
The substrate of prepainted high-quality PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil With All RAL Color Code can be divided into a cold-rolled substrate, a hot-dip galvanized substrate, an electro-galvanized substrate or the like. The coating type of color coated roll can be divided into polyester, silicon modified polyester, partial polyvinylidene fluoride, and plastisol. The code is as follows:
1. Polyester resin (PE)
2. Silicon modified polyester resin (SMP)
3. Polyvinylidene fluoride (polyvinylidene fluoride) (PVDF)
4. Polyvinyl chloride plastisol (PVC).
The cheap PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil?with all?ral color code for construction are generally made of the hot-dip steel plate and hot-dip aluminum-zinc plate as the substrate. After being processed into corrugated steel or polyurethane sandwich panel, it is used to build a steel structure factory, airport, warehouse, freezer, and other industries. And the roofs, walls, and doors of commercial buildings. Since the zinc-plated steel sheet is very thin, it is not suitable for use on roofs, exterior walls, and the like. However, due to its aesthetic appearance and superior processing properties, high-quality PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil is mainly used in home appliances, audio, steel furniture, interior decoration, and other materials. The home appliance color coating is generally based on electro-galvanized and cold plates, used in the production of refrigerators and large air-conditioning systems, freezers, bread machines, furniture and so on. The transportation industry generally uses electro-galvanized and cold plates as substrates and is mainly used for oil sump and automotive interior parts.
PPGI is Abbreviation for prepainted galvanized steel, galvanized painted steel (plate/belt). PPGI is a product obtained by surface chemical treatment (degreasing, phosphate, chromic hydrochloric acid passivation) of coated steel sheets (galvanized, galvanized, nickel-plated, etc.), followed by coating and baking. As the professional China PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil manufacturer, our company supply low cost&high quality PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil, welcome to consult PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil factory price.
It has both the mechanical strength and easy forming properties of the steel plate, as well as the good decorative and corrosion resistance of the organic material. The coating has a strong adhesion and can maintain a novel color for a long time. Application: Widely used in construction, home appliances, furniture, public facilities, and transportation.
China PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil manufacturer is pre-coated galvanized iron, also known as pre-coated steel, coil coated steel, color coated steel, etc., and usually with a hot dip zinc coated steel substrate. The term is an extension of GI, which is a traditional abbreviation for Galvanized Iron. Today, the term GI generally refers to substantially pure zinc continuous hot-dip coated steel, as opposed to a batch impregnation process. PPGI refers to factory pre-galvanized steel, in which the steel is painted before forming, rather than after painting. The market use of color-coated plates is mainly divided into three parts: construction, home appliances, and transportation. Among them, the construction sector accounts for the largest proportion, the home appliance industry is second, the transportation industry only accounts for a small part, and the architectural color-coated plates are generally hot-plated. Zinc steel plate and hot-dip aluminum-zinc plate are used as substrates, mainly processed into the corrugated board or laminated with polyurethane, used for building steel structure factory, airport, warehouse, freezer, and other industrial and commercial buildings roof, wall, door The color plates of household appliances are generally based on electro-galvanized and cold plates. They are used in the production of refrigerators and large air-conditioning systems, freezers, bread machines, furniture, etc. The transportation industry generally uses electro-galvanized and cold plates as substrates, mainly for oil sump, automotive interior parts, etc.
The high quality PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil?with all ral color code is an attractive replacement for wood and other materials because they have the advantages of preventing fading, weathering, and chalking. They minimize the maintenance costs of the building, while the wide variety of colors, surface finishes, and coatings make it extremely flexible and optional. It has been recognized in many landmark buildings such as China’s convention and exhibition centers, stadiums, aviation hubs, and cultural facilities. After 15 years of continuous exploration and improvement, it has not only matured in the steel industry but also has been recognized in the automobile manufacturing, non-ferrous metals, electric power, coal mine, light industry, medicine, food, and other industries. From school, residential to commercial buildings, from villas to high-rise commercial and residential buildings, we always create a warm, harmonious and comfortable living environment.
Household appliances color plates are generally made of electro-galvanized, hot-dip galvanized and cold-coated plates for the production of Iran refrigerators and Lara get air-conditioning systems, freezers, bread machines, and furniture. The application of home appliances is good. So, welcome to consult PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil factory price. We supply cheap PPGI prepainted galvanized steel coil.
The composition of the coating and its effects a variety of different coatings, there are four parts, namely resin, pigment, solvent, and additives. Where in the solvent is a volatile portion?
1. The resin is a film-forming substance and is the most important component and foundation in coatings. It is also called a base material. It is the main factor determining the properties of the film. Resins required as film-forming materials are fairly stable during the storage period of the coating, and no obvious physical or chemical changes occur; in the film formation, under the specified conditions, the film can be rapidly solidified. There are many types of resins, and resins commonly used in coil coatings include acrylic resins, epoxy resins, polyester resins, and polyurethanes. Different resins have different physical and chemical properties, as well as weather resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. Pigments must be used in combination with resins. The main role of the pigments in coloring is to color the film. Different pigment ratios will affect the hardness, gloss and corrosion resistance of the film.
3. Solvents are important components of liquid coatings that are volatile during the drying process. The viscosity of the coating is also typically adjusted with a solvent. This solvent used to adjust the viscosity of the coating is referred to as a diluent. Solvents have a large impact on the manufacture, storage, adhesion, film formation and film formation quality of the coating.
4. Additives are small additives that are added to improve the properties of the coating. The additives are rarely used in the coating, but the effect is remarkable. If some can improve the performance of the coating and the coating film, some can improve the drying time, and some can prevent the film from being sick, etc. Drying agent, curing agent, leveling agent, an antifoaming agent, a matting agent, stabilizer, etc. Primer type and film thickness Primers are epoxy, polyester, acrylic, and polyurethane.