In the actual operation, you should pay attention to the following items:
1. Remove the dirt and rust attached to the die, punch press, upper platen, etc., so as not to cause crushing and scratching on the surface of the coating, affecting the appearance and causing the durability to decrease.
2. After the steel sheet is processed, the outer side of the curved portion may be extended, which may cause fine cracks in the coating film. This is not a problem in practical use, and can be reduced or eliminated by maximizing the radius of curvature of the processed portion.
3. When setting the gap between the punch and the die, the thickness of the coating must be considered.
4. Since the coating film becomes brittle when the temperature is too low, the coating film may be cracked, cracked or peeled off when processed at an excessively low temperature. Therefore, special care should be taken to avoid processing deformation of GI steel coil with spangles below 21 °C.
5. When the GI steel coil with spangles is subjected to roll forming, care should be taken to prevent the surface of the steel sheet from being scratched or scratched due to the wear of the forming roll.
6. In order to prevent damage to the surface of the GI steel coil with spangles during processing and construction, a peelable protective film may be attached before processing, and peeled off after the construction is completed.