Home >News> Selection method of PPGI corrugated roofing sheet
Selection method of PPGI corrugated roofing sheet
Advantages of PPGI corrugated roofing sheet
First, the bonding performance is stable and durable: PPGI corrugated roofing sheet is made of high quality aluminum alloy material. The thickness of the panel is 0.8~1.0mm, the thickness of the backing plate is 0.4~0.5mm (same as aluminum honeycomb panel). The core board is made of high quality aluminum sheet, the material the thickness is 0.2mm (the honeycomb core is 0.06-0.07mm). It is corrugated, and the bonding surface with the panel backplate is curved, which increases the bonding strength, and the metal plate is excellent with the thermosetting resin adhesive. Adhesion to ensure stable and durable bonding performance and the same life of the building.
Second, energy-saving and environmental protection: high quality PPGI corrugated roofing sheet core plate is water corrugated type. Forming an air passage between the panel and the backplate, is a hollow plate system, is an ideal product for thermal insulation. Under the action of solar radiation, the air in the channel warms up and carries away heat, which has thermal insulation properties. In the cold area, the upper and lower ends of the corrugated passage are sealed. During the daytime, under the sunlight, the stored heat energy reduces the loss of indoor heating heat and has heat preservation performance. The remaining materials of the project can be 100% recycled, environmentally friendly and non-polluting.
Third, sound insulation noise reduction: because the core board is corrugated. Produces curved surface reflections on sound waves. Eliminate acoustic coupling between the panel and the backplane. Improve sound insulation performance by more than 35dB.
Four. Ultra-high flatness: PPGI corrugated roofing sheet Since the thickness of the aluminum panel is 0.5mm, the load-bearing capacity after folding is small. Not suitable for large plates or large height curtainwall projects. The flatness of the outer surface of the honeycomb panel is good, but the price is not suitable for engineering use.
Five. Fluorocarbon coating: The panel of China PPGI corrugated roofing sheet is fluorocarbon roller coating. Due to the use of the automatic production line for degreasing, degreasing, cleaning, drying and chromizing of the surface of the aluminum plate, the coating thickness is uniform and the adhesion is good. This effect is available.
Six. Lightweight and economy: Because the heavy load of the surface material is small, the structural support keel can be reduced and more economical.
Seven, easy to clean, corrosion resistance, anti-fouling ability, durable and no discoloration. The PPGI corrugated roofing sheet has a width of 1000 to 1550 mm, a length of 300 to 6000 mm, and a thickness of 4 to 8 mm. It is a reasonable choice for various curtain wall divisions to improve material utilization and reduce costs.
Eight, easy to process and install: easy to the process can be cut, punched, bent can be made into a shaped flat plate, curved plate. The ribs and the reinforcing center can be connected by rivets, which is simple and firm. Easy to install and construct: It can be used for crimping, hooking, slitting and closing structure to ensure the surface is safe and durable.
Features of PPGI corrugated roofing sheet
1. Flatness: It can maintain its superior flatness by improving the distortion and bending that occurs on metal ordinary aluminum veneers;
2. Weather resistance: By making PVDF surface treatment for corrugated roof panels to prevent weather corrosion, it can maintain the beauty of PPGI corrugated roof slabs;
3. Durability: It enhances its durability by using a corrugated core material composite construction;
4. Light benign: Compared with the weight of other metal aluminum products, PPGI corrugated roofing sheets have superior light benignity;
5. Recyclability: PPGI corrugated roofing sheets made of aluminum are 100% recyclable products;
6. Processability: Designed to facilitate cutting, joining, bending and other methods.
Selection method of PPGI corrugated roofing sheet
The choice of PPGI corrugated roofing sheet is mainly related to two factors: span and waterproof.
Generally speaking, the large span selects the PPGI corrugated roofing sheet model with large peaks, which does not cause the phenomenon of dropping in?the middle. And it will not overflow the color steel tile wave peak when the rain is large, which is more conducive to waterproofing.
If the span is moderate, you can choose the PPGI corrugated roofing sheet model with moderate peaks, which is the most cost-effective.
Wall tiles generally choose a model with a smaller peak or choose a PPGI corrugated roofing sheet, which is not only beautiful but also has a wide coverage width and is more cost-effective.
1. The moisture content of the base paper can be controlled within the standard range. When the paper is dispensed, the moisture content of the facial paper, corrugated paper, core paper, and inner paper should be kept as close as possible; appropriate high-grade facial tissue, corrugated paper, and inner paper should be used;
2. Adjust the glue applicator to keep it in normal working condition, so that the width of the rubber coating is maintained between 1.3mm and 1.8mm, avoiding the production with too low speed;
3. The viscosity of the adhesive can be adjusted to increase the bonding force of the corrugated cardboard during molding;
4. Replace the new corrugating roller and check whether the corrugating roller, pressure roller, paper guide, etc. are normal. If there are wear and tear, take measures to eliminate it;
5. Check and adjust the heating device. The machine that uses steam heating, because the condensed water is stored in the container, it is easy to cause the thermal efficiency to drop and the surface temperature to be uneven. Therefore, the machine has a siphon device, and the suction port of the siphon device The gap between the inner wall of the corrugating roller should be adjusted to between 0.3mm and 0.8mm so that the condensate can be discharged at a proper time to maintain a proper temperature.